Lisa Gilbert-Smith is the new Director of Newton METCO. As Director, she oversees all activities for the METCO program in the Newton Public Schools. Lisa earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Boston University and a Master of Education in Administration, Planning...
- Registration closes Wednesday, November 13th, 2019
- All changes and cancellations must be made by Friday, November 15th.
Should you have any questions or concerns please contact our Registrar, Margaret Credle-Thomas:
- Phone: (781) 316-3566; or
- Email: at email@example.com
If you have registered for professional development points (PDPs), the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) authorized product is required. Attendees may choose from the following two options:
- Complete a Reflection Paper addressing how what you have learned will impact your practice or instruction. Be sure to indicate how you will use your newly acquired strategies and information gained from the conference.
- Submit a completed Lesson Plan Outline signed by your supervisor verifying completion of an additional 4-hour preparing and sharing learned information within your district, i.e., professional learning communities (PLC), department meetings and or faculty meetings.
To receive your PDP certificate, the qualifying options must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, February 7, 2020.